Saxon bars are the ultimate test of pinch grip strength. The Gods Of Grip Olympic Saxon Bar is currently available in two widths, one for wide pinching and one for narrow pinching.
Both widths are exceptional training tools for pinch grip.
Available with the following specifications:
- 5ft Length (3ft Bar 1ft Either side for weights)
- 100mm (4.5") Depth
- 60mm / 80mm (2.5 / 3") Width
- Fits Olympic Plates
- For Standard (1") Sleeves Please Contact Us
Saxon Bar Versatility
Saxon Bars are an exceptional training tool for two pinch lifting. You can also use them for a variety of other lifts:
- Bicep Curls - Recommended with light weight to help develop wrist and arm strength.
- Clean / Press - Performing clean and presses with the Saxon Bar is a great way to develop wrist / explosive strength whilst ensuring your pinch grip is tested to the max.
- Suitcase Deadlift - Working in the same way you would perform suitcase deadlifts. This is great for developing pinch grip and strengthening tendons whilst you struggle to balance the bar.
Test yourself against the best with our Saxon Bar leaderboards.