Our complete collection of Dynamite Stick leaderboards.
This page was last updated on 10.02.22
- The lift must be completed to lockout.
- Only the lifting hand can touch the equipment during the lift.
- Once completed the equipment should be lowered in a controlled manner.
- The use of powdered magnesium carbonate is allowed and encouraged.
- Weight must be shown clearly before or after completing the lift.
- You can not touch the underside of the dynamite stick at any point during the lift (lug side)
The use of any supportive equipment on the lifting arm is not allowed, this includes:
- Plasters / Bandage
- Wrist Wraps / Supports
- Elbow Sleeves
Dynamite 50mm - Mens
|1. Tom Lymath||107.8kg||09.02.22||Link|
|2. Jack Brown||90kg||08.02.22||-|
|3. Andrew Matthews||87kg||13.02.22||-|
|4. Freddy K||72kg||08.02.22||-|
|5. Alex Thornmarch||51kg||17.03.22||-|
Dynamite 50mm - Womens
|1. Coming soon||-||-||-|
Think you've beaten a current lift?
Send us your lift via: