This is a basic outline of our current Grip Tool lifting rules. Each tool generally has the same rules with some small exceptions.
- The lift must be completed to lockout.
- Only the lifting hand can touch the equipment during the lift.
- Once completed the equipment should be lowered in a controlled manner.
- The use of powdered magnesium carbonate is allowed and encouraged.
- Weight must be shown clearly before or after completing the lift.
The use of any supportive equipment on the lifting arm is not allowed, this includes:
- Plasters / Bandage
- Wrist Wraps / Supports
- Elbow Sleeves
Think You've Beaten A Current Lift?
Send us your lift via: