Our complete collection of Ridge leaderboards.
This page was last updated on 08.02.22
- The lift must be completed to lockout.
- Only the lifting hand can touch the equipment during the lift.
- Once completed the equipment should be lowered in a controlled manner.
- The use of powdered magnesium carbonate is allowed and encouraged.
- Weight must be shown clearly before or after completing the lift.
The use of any supportive equipment on the lifting arm is not allowed, this includes:
- Plasters / Bandage
- Wrist Wraps / Supports
- Elbow Sleeves
10mm Ridge - Mens
|1. Tom Lymath||10.1kg||08.02.22||Link|
10mm Ridge - Womens
|1. Laura Breakell||9.6kg||08.02.22||Link|
Think you've beaten a current lift?
Send us your lift via: